Reply by Sam Ovens

This customer purchased a product with a 30-day guarantee and asked for a refund outside of 30-days.
Author's

I purchased the accelerated consulting program in hopes to get a client within 42 days! I did not, so I requested a refund because per their garauntee, I would recieve a full money back garauntee if I did not get a client within 42 days.

Great, sounds promising, sign me up. I followed the program with no success so I decided to inquire about the refund. I was then prompted with a respons that I was out of their 30 day refund window (but what about 42 day garauntee?). Even with this 30 day policy, I was only 1 day over because I was unaware since it is only stated in the fine print.

Shame on me for believing the garauntee and shame on your company for being misleading. I just want my refund, I put my hard earned money into this and made nothing back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of sam ovens consulting service. Sam Ovens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sam ovens consulting service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sam Ovens.