Reply by Sam Ovens

This customer asked for a refund outside of the 30-day refund window as we did not approve the request. Our 30-day refund window means 30-days from purchase date of product to use the program and ask for a refund. Outside of the 30-days we do not approve refund requests.
Additional Fees

In Sam's webinar leading up to the consulting accelerator, he says the only thing we lose by not going with his program is if we don't try and we would get a full refund if we don't get a client within the 30 days (action-based refund - I think this is really fair).I then work my *** off, complete the majority of course but fail to acquire a client within that time period.

I ask for a refund on the 34th day since I purchased the course, providing all the work they need from me (week 1-3 worth of work) but they refuse to give me the refund because it's past the 30-day timeframe.If Sam says we will get a refund if we don't get any clients in 30 days and he also says there is a 30-day refund policy, what the *** does this supposed to mean?

Review about: Sam Ovens Consulting Accelerator Program.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: False advertising, Misleading information, No refund, Lies.