Reply by Sam Ovens

We absolutely focus to take care of every customer that gets started and works with us to grow their business. Marilia did the worksheets within the first 2 weeks of the program, and was eligible for a refund based on our guarantee, which we have processed quickly. We absolutely honour our guarantee and refund policy, and virtually always reply to our email inquiries the same-day, often within only a few hours. Although this wasn't the right fit, we wish Marilia the best of luck in growing her business.
Author's
Turnaround Time

I paid for the Consulting Accelerator Program after watching a webinar where Sam Ovens guaranteed 14 days refund. I confirmed via chat (I have the proof) that indeed there was this 14 days refund guaranteed.

No conditions were showed or explained - there weren’t any conditions exposed before the payment. Only AFTER the payment I got access to the user terms and conditions. I read it and there were lots of conditions I didn’t agree. Because of that I DIDN'T SIGN THE AGREEMENT.

I have been asking for an immediate full refund, but his customer service is terrible. I've sent several emails and got just one disappointing response asking me to conclude the first 2 weeks to be able to request a refund (that is one of the conditions explained AFTER the payment). However, like I said, I didn't sign the agreement with this condition, so any of the conditions can be imposed on me. I trusted on the information available at the time of the payment – 14 days refund guaranteed.

I DID NOT SIGN THE AGREEMENT. See attached all 2 ticket service requests, my immediate refund request, their only response and my response to it. After the only response I got I sent several other emails (to support@samovens, support@consulting, refunds@consulting.com, general@consulting) and I got no response whatsoever and no ticket service request was ever sent. I am being completely ignored.

I confess I was very excited about the program and I am still looking for a program to study in the future. So far my experience with Sam Ovens’ business has been awful. I feel cheated and disrespected.

I am still waiting to have my issue resolved. I will update my post if anything changes (for the better or for the worse).

Review about: Sam Ovens Consulting Accelerator Program.

Reason of review: Lack of transparency, terrible customer service.

Monetary Loss: $1999.

I didn't like: Lack of transparency, Horrible customer service, Lack of ethics, Disrespect for customers.