Reply by Sam Ovens

This customer purchased our program and asked for a refund but they didn't submit their completed worksheets from weeks 1-3 which is what we require for all refund requests under our "action based guarantee". The customer got angry and posted online when they were outside of the terms of the refund policy. We ended up refunding the customer because we don't want anybody feeling like they were cheated and we want all our customers satisfied. This issue is now resolved.
Author's
Turnaround Time

I emailed Sam Ovens Consulting on September 21st requesting a refund (part of their 30 day money back guarantee).The program definitely did not meet my expectations.

They didn't get back to me until 2 DAYS AGO (which is 7 days before the 30th day). They emailed me stating that they refuse to give my money back. Now Im going to report them to my credit card and file a report because they won't keep their word. It's very sad.

Customer service is lacking. I spent $2000 of my hard earned savings for this program because he sounded trustworthy.

Now I have to fight to get it back.You should want a good reputation with your customers, and not mistreat them when they have the legal right to ask for their money back.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1997. bmelesse is overall dissatisfied with Sam Ovens. The most disappointing about sam ovens customer care at Sam Ovens was staff 1st rejected refund request, refund policy and no refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sam Ovens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Consulting category for more informed decision or compare Sam Ovens to other companies on our site.