Reply by Sam Ovens

This customer asked for a refund on December 13th and we refunded them December 15th which is within 48hrs even though we clearly state that refunds can take up to 72hrs to process.
It's unfortunate this customer was not patient enough to wait for 48hrs however this situation is now fully resolved and the customer informed and satisfied.
Author's
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

IGNORED REFUND REQUEST : I emailed them over 48 hours ago with all of the action items completed as requested. No response or confirmation of receiving my message's arrival to the support team.

Seeking resolution ASAP! Falsely advertised, no where in the webinar did he say that in order to complete refund ( HIDDEN ACTION BASED REFUND ) you needed to do SO much work. I did the work, and now they wont answer, how convenient for them as the policy states they will respond within 48hours MAX for customer service and the refund "action items" need to be submitted 48hours before the 30th day and they dont respond after 4pm or on weekends. Beware..

misleading marketing/advertising. 1 star review * upset because this just wasn't for me and this was supposed to be a risk free test drive to try my first business but ended up just frustrating and causing me stress ;do to hidden contingencies to receive my money back.

bailarinadevita wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sam Ovens. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Sam Ovens to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sam Ovens and sam ovens customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.