Reply by Sam Ovens

This customer signed up for our program September 2nd at 09:30 AM and didn't get login details to access the content. The customer contacted our support team September 2nd at 09:30 AM and we responded at 10:30 AM only 1 hour after they contacted us. Here's a screenshot of the support ticket as proof:- https://www.dropbox.com/s/eigi4mfwtzt0qop/Screen%20Shot%202016-09-06%20at%209.57.58%20PM.png?dl=0 The customer complained on this website without even giving us 1 hour to respond to them which is totally unfair as even the best support teams in the world take 1-2 hours to reply sometimes. The customer now has login info and is 100% satisfied. This matter is now resolved.
Author's

Please tell me this is not a scam! I contacted them via email to the support contact and via live chat on their website. The live chat said they don't know how to help and to email them again to the support email. It was supposed to be an automated access to the program after payment.

I paid for the program and received an email with my payment confirmation and receipt. I waited a while but never received access to the program even though I paid it in full!!! Please tell me this is not a scam! I contacted them via email to the support contact and via live chat on their website.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sam Ovens. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1997 and wants Sam Ovens to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sam Ovens and sam ovens customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.