Reply by Sam Ovens

This customer asked for a refund and submitted completed worksheets as asked however one of our support team accidently marked this ticket as solved when it hadn't been solved. The customer has now been refunded in full and this is now resolved. This is our mistake and we take full responsibility for it.
Author's
2.5

I crammed the course into a week and realized it wasn't for me. I didn't want the company to feel like I had used their services and now wanted a refund.

(I have never worn a dress and then returned it)

I followed the rules and I sent photos of my work but was told I had to wait 3 weeks. I have an open ticket in a helpless situation. I'm told that if I send another email my request goes to the back of the line. So my hands are tied and my stomach sick.

They say that they respond within 2-3 days but I have been waiting 2 business weeks since the last Support Ticket and 2 months since the original purchase. The only reason why I agreed to try this program because Sam Ovens said there was no risk. Why is the refund so difficult for millionaires? This program was a fortune in Canadian dollars.

Do they think if they delay long enough I will forget I am out thousands of dollars and my bank is calling?

Sam! Have a heart!

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2648. DonnaR is overall dissatisfied with Sam Ovens. The most disappointing about sam ovens customer care at Sam Ovens was refund not given as advertised Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sam Ovens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Consulting category for more informed decision or compare Sam Ovens to other companies on our site.