Reply by Sam Ovens

This issue has now been resolved and the customer is satisfied.
Author's
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I'm slightly appalled as my request for refund that was submitted in a timely 30 day fashion has now been with you for over 1 week and I still haven't heard back.

Never have a experienced such bad service from any provider with a money back guarantee, nor any other online provider.

Interesting also that when I wasn't sure about signing up to the course and emailed questions to your team I was dealt with in minutes each time... But now that I have requested my refund there's just a huge BLANK and automated email responders for more than 7 days now.

What a shame that a man (Sam Oven's) with apparently so much integrity can not stand by 'his' word and issue a 30 day money back guarantee refund when it's requested within 30 days. I also submitted all the course work as requested.

With kind regards,

Sarah Jagusch

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jayjagger stated that there is a room for improvement of scam and refund policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of sam ovens consulting service. Sam Ovens needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sam ovens consulting service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sam Ovens.