Reply by Sam Ovens

This customer purchased our product and asked for a refund outside of the 30-day refund period. We are now working with the customer to resolve this issue.
Author's

I have been patiently waiting for a response other than a computer automated one for NINE days now... I figured because of the holidays, there would be a day or so lag.

But this is ridiculous. I am requesting a full refund because there is no way I am ready for a client within 30 days. There is too much research to do. I have all of my "homework" completed and ready to send in for my proof.

I just need an actual person to speak to that will explain how to go about doing that. There are no phone numbers to call..

Just a shotty email "support team". Please work on your customer response time..

This reviewer shared experience about "customer service and money back guarantee" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1997. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sam Ovens. The most disappointing about sam ovens customer care at Sam Ovens was not responsive , but reviewer liked fb group for network purpose. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sam Ovens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Consulting category for more informed decision or compare Sam Ovens to other companies on our site.