Reply by Sam Ovens

This post is not a complaint of any kind, it's actually a compliment and testimonial. This customer purchased our program, thoroughly enjoyed the course and said it was one of the best he has ever seen. Unfortunately the customer did not land a paying client and requested a refund. Our company refunded the customer immediately and then the customer wrote this kind article thanking us for our service.
Author's
3K views
5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

I did not keep the program, but I actually had a positive experience.

Before enrolling it was clear to me that a minimal amount of work was required in the first 30 days in order to either get a client or a refund.

Sam's support did not require me to do a web page, a video, or anything that required more money. What it did take was a lot of time and effort, though.

I used his training to create an "organic" email marketing campaign for my business. I followed all the steps available, and actually saw some amazing results. I have been a consultant for over 7 years, and I never got such amazing results through cold-emailing.

All that said, I did NOT get a new client in the first 27 days or so days so I put in for a refund.

Sam's support team was polite and asked for multiple worksheets and proof that I followed the steps of the program. I scanned all that info in, sent it off to them, and they informed me a few days ago that the refund was on its way.

I've actually taken many courses concerning consulting and marketing, many that exceed this price, but I have never seen so much practical information available though one program. I honestly didn't even get through half of it, as I was focusing on getting that first client.

I wish I had the money set aside to invest in this program.

Just be aware, nothing is handed to you. It requires a lot of work and serious thought. If you have an advertising budget, or previous connections, he shows you how to leverage those things too.

Sam's the real deal, and stuck to his word with me. I'd recommend his course to anyone who is seriously interested in creating a consulting business, or already has one that needs a shot-in-the-arm.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with refund policy and smart marketing practices. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of consulting accelerator. Sam Ovens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned consulting accelerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sam Ovens.

Comments

magnosec
Winter Springs, Florida, United States #1180405

The refund policy is a lie. He will not return the money based on my experience. I wrote my experience here: http://ovens-enterprises-group.pissedconsumer.com/bad-support-no-refund-if-you-ask-for-lack-of-ethics-20160702875714.html

comments